Accounts Payable Clerk II
Aehr Test Systems (NASDAQ: AEHR) is a market leader in the Semiconductor Capital Equipment Industry, providing advanced solutions for semiconductor Burn-In and Test. Our innovative single touchdown full wafer burn-in and massively parallel test systems are revolutionizing the industry. Come join our team! We are seeking detail oriented individual, with excellent organizational skills, to fill our immediate opening for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join our finance team.
- Accounts payable processing: matching, batching, coding and entering invoices into ERP software, perform weekly check run
- Resolve and clear outstanding unmatched invoices or invoices with price or quantity differences.
- Administration of ADP Concur expense reporting; review and process employee expense reports.
- Reconcile vendor statements and resolve discrepancies.
- Work with other departments and/or outside vendors to resolve routine questions or problems.
- Misc. filing of completed vouchers and A/P check run.
- Manage receipt and retention of W-9 forms, process annual 1099’s.
- Record and reconcile credit card expenses.
- Perform month end close tasks including accruing certain expenses or inventory or services.
- Record monthly credit card expenses.
Essential Job Requirements:
- 3 years in Accounts Payable role
- Basic knowledge of accounting fundamentals
- Attention to details.
- Strong computers skills including Excel and Word.
- Team player and solid communication; strong interpersonal skills including conscientiousness, diplomacy, flexibility, dependability, and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Must possess strong organizational skills.
- Experience in manufacturing a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $24.00 – $32.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Yes. Temperature checks daily. Must wear masks and social distance.
- Associate (Preferred)