Senior Accountant – Regular -Full time
Aehr Test Systems (NASDAQ: AEHR) is a market leader in the Semiconductor Capital Equipment Industry, providing advanced solutions for semiconductor Burn-In and Test. Our innovative single touchdown full wafer burn-in and massively parallel test systems are revolutionizing the industry. Come join our team!
We are seeking a detail-oriented individual with excellent organizational skills to fill our immediate opening for a Senior Accountant.
This is a hands-on position in most aspects of accounting for the company with responsibilities to include general accounting and Inventory and Product Costing, as a key liaison with functional departments. The position will also be responsible for maintaining procedures and processes to aid in achieving company financial targets and goals.
- Work closely with the Engineering & Operations departments to identify, address and resolve bill of materials issues resulting in significant variances on a timely manner
- Review and approval work order close variances
- Perform variance analysis and document significant work order variances on a timely and proactive manner
- Review and validate transactions posted to other costs accounts on a timely manner
- Publish Sales & Marketing and Engineering and operations and finance KPI and metric data to the management
- Support month end close tasks and journal entries
- Support FP&A and Budgeting process related to revenue and cogs
- Maintain and update departmental procedures and manuals
- Analyze and review E&O reserve requirements
- Performs other duties as assigned by both the Controller and CFO.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- Solid experience in general and cost accounting in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to work cross functionally, especially with Engineering & Operations departments.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Administrative and organization skills.
- Ability to maintain accounting procedures and manuals
- Multi-tasking and accuracy of work product is a must.
- Excellent analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Team Player is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 5+ years’ experience in Cost Accounting
- CPA a plus but not required
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Salary Range: $95,000 – $110,000