Account/Regional Manager Eastern US
Headquartered in Fremont, California, Aehr Test Systems is a worldwide provider of test systems for burning-in and testing logic, optical and memory integrated circuits and has over 2,500 systems installed worldwide. Increased quality and reliability needs of the Automotive and Mobility integrated circuit markets are driving additional test requirements, incremental capacity needs, and new opportunities for Aehr Test products in package, wafer level, and singulated die/module level test.
Reporting to the EVP Sales and Marketing, the Account/Regional Manager Eastern US will lead all commercial activities of the company including sales for assigned accounts and assigned region. The primary deliverable of the Account/Regional Manager Eastern US will be to generate continuously increasing sales and margins from the assigned accounts and assigned region. The company is focused on the automotive, memory, power electronics and silicon photonics semiconductor markets.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develops, maintains, and strengthens sustainable customer relationships
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Forecasts sales for existing and new accounts, including development and tracking defined key account metrics.
- Identifies and grows opportunities within sales territory and collaborate within the sales team to ensure growth attainment.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of customer preferences, needs and anticipated needs/trends.
- Manages all account communications, interactions, negotiations, verifies quotations and sales order accuracy.
- Evangelize the value that the company brings to its customers and their end markets.
- You must be able to communicate and work closely with global team
Skills and Experience
- Proven successful track record of 10+ years direct sales experience of capital equipment semiconductor or related industry.
- Thorough understanding of the high-volume semiconductor industry, and their business environment.
- Knowledge of the automotive industry, especially quality and reliability control, is an asset.
- Experienced in delivering company solutions that align with explicit customer needs
- Proven ability to work independently with high organizational and time management skills
- Effective prospecting skills from cold calling to lead management follow-up
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills and the ability to articulate the value proposition of the company’s products.
- A self-starter who will take initiative, works pro-actively and consistently delivers results against goals and timelines.
- The candidate must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment and have the passion and energy to be a strong team player, driving towards the overall success of the company.
- Live in North Carolina area and travel as needed.
- BS Engineering Degree Preferred or Relevant Experience in Semiconductor Capital Equipment Sales
Compensation is competitive and will include salary, commission/bonus opportunities, and stock options. The company offers medical insurance and a 401k plan.