Stock Room Clerk I (Temporary)
Aehr Test Systems (NASDAQ: AEHR) is a market leader in the Semiconductor Capital Equipment Industry, providing advanced solutions for semiconductor Burn-In and Test. Our innovative single touchdown full wafer burn-in and massively parallel test systems are revolutionizing the industry. Come join our team!
We are seeking a detail-oriented individual with excellent organization skills to fill our immediate opening for a temporary Stock Room Clerk to help us during this busy time.
The Stock Room Clerk will work closely with the Inventory Specialist to facilitate the daily operations of the department.
- Individual will assist in the inventory control area
- Will be responsible for performing cycle counts to ensure that inventory is accurate
- Will fill out any required paperwork or reports
- Ensure that all quality system procedures are followed
- Will identify and correct and discrepancies in inventory
- Perform cycle counts and maintain inventory levels.
- Inventory kitting supplies and follow procedure as necessary.
- Audit parts/materials
- Complete packing list
- Safely operate various equipment
- Perform housekeeping duties as required
- Keeping a clean and orderly work area
- Exhibit teamwork and self-management practices
- Follow the attendance policy of the department
- Follow all safety procedures and policies.
- Must have extensive experience performing cycle counts
- Must possess good mathematical and accuracy skills
- Must have good communication skills, both written and verbal
*Forklift Certification a plus