Aehr Test Systems (NASDAQ: AEHR) is a market leader in the Semiconductor Capital Equipment Industry, providing advanced solutions for semiconductor Burn-In and Test. Our innovative single touchdown full wafer burn-in and massively parallel test systems are revolutionizing the industry. Come join our team!
We are seeking a detail-oriented individual with excellent organization skills to fill our immediate opening for a temporary Buyer/Planer to help us during this busy time.
- Checks MRP demand and requisitions, contacts vendors, examines bids, initiates purchase orders and enters purchase orders into system
- Seek and develop reliable, cost effective primary and alternate sources of supply.
- Initiate, negotiate appropriate pricing and terms with suppliers.
- Develop thorough working knowledge of materials and associated supplier base.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with suppliers.
- Expedite delivery and coordinate returns to suppliers in a timely manner
- Analyze material usage trends to maintain optimal inventory and production levels
- Notify management of potential material shortage issues and work to resolve them in a pro-active manner.
- To ensure timely information flow of materials including, but not limited to:
- Raw material procurement
- Production requirement status (shortages).
- Comply with all company and ISO-9000 systems, safety regulations, and procedures
- Manages, Coordinates and expedites the flow of material, parts, and assemblies within and between work orders in accordance with production and shipping schedules.
- Completes and reviews production schedule and determines material requirements.
- Communicates between managers and production as to the status of jobs and any issues that may arise.
- Assures customer service and satisfaction is priority one.
- Provide effective communication for the company and strive to be a high-performance participant by enhancing the company materials and planning process.
Essential Job Requirements:
- Minimum of 2-5 years related materials/buying experience and BA or BS degree in a related field is preferred.
- Ability to make sound judgments in fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical, problem solving, negotiating skills
- Experience in semi-conductor manufacturing environment
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- Ability to follow detailed multi-step procedures, work quickly under pressure, and prioritize to meet deadlines
- Good knowledge of using computers including Excel and Word
- Knowledge of Expandable or other ERP system a plus
- Strong organizational skills