Electro-Mechanical Assembly Technician
Aehr Test Systems (NASDAQ: AEHR) is a market leader in the Semiconductor Capital Equipment Industry, providing advanced solutions for semiconductor Burn-In and Test. Our innovative single touchdown full wafer burn-in and massively parallel test systems are revolutionizing the industry. Come join our team! We are seeking detail-oriented individual, with excellent organizational skills, to fill our immediate opening for an Electro-Mechanical Assembly Technician to join our team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Strict adherence to area Safety and Quality instructions.
- Firm understanding of ESD and mitigation processes.
- Mechanical adjustment using hand tools, tweezers, dial indicators, hand held digital meters, torque verification, microscope.
- Attention to detail concerning clean room protocol.
- Ability to follow detailed Work Instructions.
- Perform adjustments to achieve planarity (flatness) of substrates.
- Microscope inspection of components & hardware.
- Basic troubleshooting down to component level using Volt/Ohm meter.
- Work within a team to support operations & engineering tasks and as an individual contributor to meet daily production quotas.
- Read and follow special test instructions, wiring diagrams, schematic drawings, mechanical assembly drawings, and engineering instructions for assembling complex electro-mechanical equipment.
- Apply knowledge of electronic theory and components to resolve test failures.
- Perform data entry based on test results.
- Perform data analysis and understand SPC process for all processing steps.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Experience in mechanical assembly and disassembly.
- Familiarity with Lean Manufacturing principles a plus.
- Ability to carefully handle and assemble delicate electro-mechanical components.
- Strong understanding of electronic circuits/components and the ability to perform electronic debug and failure analysis.
- Basic understanding of metrology equipment.
- Ability to work with electrical schematics.
- Ability to work with mechanical schematics.
- Ability to effectively use electronic repair tools and testers.
- Ability to effectively manage time and complete all tasks as assigned by the manager.
- Mechanical and/or machine shop experience is a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years in Electronics/Semiconductor Manufacturing/Capital Equipment Assembly.