Senior Probecard & Package Test Assembly Technician
Aehr Test Systems (NASDAQ: AEHR) is a market leader in the Semiconductor Capital Equipment Industry, providing advanced solutions for semiconductor Burn-In and Test. Our innovative single touchdown full wafer burn-in and massively parallel test systems are revolutionizing the industry. Come join our team! We are seeking detail-oriented individual, with excellent organizational skills, to fill our immediate opening for a Senior Probecard & Package Test Assembly Technician to join our team.
- Strict adherence to area Safety and Quality instructions.
- Perform data analysis and understand SPC process for all processing steps
- Mechanical assembly of Stiffeners, PCBAs, interposers and associated hardware and electrical components
- Firm understanding of ESD
- Mechanical adjustment using hand tools, tweezers, dial indicators, handheld digital meters, torque verification, microscope.
- Attention to detail concerning clean room protocol
- Ability to follow detailed Work Instructions
- Tester setup to perform electrical testing and electronic failure analysis of probe cards and package test boards
- Perform adjustments to a pogo block to achieve planarity (flatness) of the array.
- Microscope inspection of components & hardware
- Basic troubleshooting down to component level using ohm / cap / voltage meter.
- Work within a team to support operations & engineering tasks and as an individual contributor to meet daily production quotas
- Read and follow special test instructions, wiring diagrams, schematic drawings, and engineering instructions for assembling and testing probe cards and package test boards
- Apply knowledge of electronic theory and components to resolve test failures.
- Perform data entry based on test results
Education, experience and skills required.
- Experience in mechanical assembly and disassembly.
- Ability to carefully handle and assemble delicate material/components
- Strong understanding of electronic circuits/components and the ability to perform electronic debug and failure analysis
- Basic understanding of metrology equipment
- Ability to work with electrical schematics.
- Required to use data collection software
- Ability to effectively use electronic repair tools and testers.
- Ability to effectively manage time and complete all tasks as assigned by the manager
- Ability to work with mechanical schematics
- Mechanical and/or machine shop experience a plus