Senior Applications Engineer – ATS-F
- Provide applications support including Test Cell Integration and Test Program Development and Debugging
- Advise and consult with customers on specific technical projects, including implementation
- Provide pre/post-sales support including technical presentation, customer demos, integration with the customers’ equipment, processes and facilities
- Communicate with customers and peers to define the hardware and software requirements
- Deliver customer technical training classes; Operations, Programming and Applications
- Participate in engineering design reviews on new products and new features
- Test and document new software releases
- BSEE with 8+ years of experiences in application and technical support in ATE and/or Burn-in Systems
- Keen understanding of device test techniques and methodology, particularly design for test (DFT) and structural tests such as Scan/ATPG, JTAG, and memory BIST.
- Extensive Experience with ATE, Prober, Aligner, Burn-In System and Probe Contactor.
- Proficiency in C++, JAVA, and Linux environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skill in written English. Tech-Writing Skills are a plus
We offer an excellent benefits package which includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Stock Option, Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), 401K & ESPP.
Please submit your resume and salary requirements or salary history using the form below for immediate consideration.