Software Development Engineer
- Under limited supervision, will design, develop, test, and debug computer software systems, specifically software applications for semiconductor product line.
- Will perform development of software tools and procedures for Linux-based applications and operating systems, using C, C++ and Embedded systems.
- Provide customer support for embedded and Linux-based software and firmware.
- Will create test plans and procedures
- Participate in design and development of new applications features and functions.
- Develop, create and execute test plans and resolve technical issues.
- Excellent C/C++ skills
- Excellent Linux knowledge
- Experience in S/W-H/W integration
- Extensive Client-Server experience
- Shell scripting
- Ability to communicate effectively with H/W Engineering group and Sales group
- Quick learner who is willing to acquire new techniques
- Communicate effectively (verbally and in writing, in a timely manner)
- Create and update documentation
- Knowledge of product release and product change procedures desirable
- Experience working in a manufacturing/large capital equipment environment
- 8+ years experience and BSCS or equivalent
Skills and experience in the following areas are a plus:
- Experience in Semiconductor industry
- Basic SCM with Subversion
- XML File handling
- General knowledge of TCP/IP network layers and protocols
We offer an excellent benefits package which includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Stock Option, Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), 401K & ESPP.
Please submit your resume and salary requirements or salary history using the form below for immediate consideration.