Updated- April 15, 2014
Current Career Opportunities :
JAVA SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Under limited supervision, will design, develop, test, and debug computer software systems. Specifically, software applications for semiconductor product line.
- Will design, prototype, and implement graphical user interface applications
- Will perform development of software tools and procedures for Linux-based applications and operating systems, using JAVA, C, C++ and Embedded systems.
- Provide customer support for embedded and Linux-based software and firmware.
- Will create test plans and procedures.
- Participate in design and development of new applications features and functions.
- Develop and execute tests and resolve technical issues.
- Excellent Java SE including the following knowledge
- Experience in Java EE and JBoss programming and debugging
- Able to communicate with H/W engineering group and Sales group
- Quick learner who is willing to acquire new techniques
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbally and in writing, in a timely manner)
- Knowledge of product release and product change procedures desirable
- Creative minds that are able to develop and present new ideas and methods are a plus!
- 5+ years experience and BSCS or equivalent
Skills and experience in the following areas are a plus:
- Corba programming
- Experience in Semiconductor Testing
- XML File handling
You may submit your resume through the links below: