Updated- May 8, 2017
Current Career Opportunities : Software Development Engineer
**SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER**
- Under limited supervision, will design, develop, test, and debug computer software systems, specifically software applications for semiconductor product line.
- Will perform development of software tools and procedures for Linux-based applications and operating systems, using C, C++ and Embedded systems.
- Provide customer support for embedded and Linux-based software and firmware.
- Participate in design and development of new applications features and functions.
- Develop, create and execute test plans and resolve technical issues.
- Excellent C/C++ skills
- Excellent Linux/Unix knowledge
- Experience in S/W-H/W integration
- Extensive Client – Server experience
- Shell scripting
- Able to communicate with H/W engineering group and Sales group
- Create and update documentation
- Experience working in a manufacturing/large capital equipment environment
- Creative minds that are able to develop and present new ideas and methods are a plus!
- 8+ years experience and BSCS or equivalent
Skills and experience in the following areas are a plus:
- SCM with Subversion
- XML File handling
- General knowledge of TCP/IP network layers and protocols
You may submit your resume through the links below: