Updated- July 14, 2014
Current Career Opportunities :
ACCOUNTING CLERK III
- Full cycle accounts payable processing; matching, batching, coding and entering invoices into ASK ManMan, complete weekly check run
- Review documentation to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Research problem invoices, past due amounts, credits, etc.
- Work with other departments and/or outside vendors to resolve routine questions or problems
- Manage receipt and retention of W-9 forms
- Responsible for maintaining ADP system and processing bi-weekly payroll; entering new employees and updating information, full cycle payroll-timecard calculations, input of time into ADP system, distribution of checks, and processing manual checks as needed
- Calculation of monthly sales commissions
- Daily invoicing
- Cash Receipts – Enter incoming cash into the ASK system
- Assist Controller with month-end close, journal entries, account reconciliations
Essential Job Requirements:
- 5+ years experience performing full cycle A/P, Payroll and other general accounting functions in a manufacturing environment
- Strong computers skills including Excel and Word
- Knowledge of CA/ASK MANMAN a plus
- Team player and solid communicator; strong interpersonal skills including conscientiousness, diplomacy, flexibility, dependability and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Must possess strong organizational skills
JAVA SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Under limited supervision, will design, develop, test, and debug computer software systems. Specifically, software applications for semiconductor product line.
- Will design, prototype, and implement graphical user interface applications
- Will perform development of software tools and procedures for Linux-based applications and operating systems, using JAVA, C, C++ and Embedded systems.
- Provide customer support for embedded and Linux-based software and firmware.
- Will create test plans and procedures.
- Participate in design and development of new applications features and functions.
- Develop and execute tests and resolve technical issues.
- Excellent Java SE including the following knowledge
- Experience in Java EE and JBoss programming and debugging
- Able to communicate with H/W engineering group and Sales group
- Quick learner who is willing to acquire new techniques
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbally and in writing, in a timely manner)
- Knowledge of product release and product change procedures desirable
- Creative minds that are able to develop and present new ideas and methods are a plus!
- 5+ years experience and BSCS or equivalent
Skills and experience in the following areas are a plus:
- Corba programming
- Experience in Semiconductor Testing
- XML File handling
You may submit your resume through the links below: